Network Connect April: PM Brewing Up Business
Thursday, April 15, 2021 (5:30 PM - 6:30 PM) (CDT)
Please join us on Thursday, April 15th for our virtual Brewing Up Business from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm. This networking event will be held virtually on Zoom.
Welcome from President, Steph Ballou
Chamber Announcements from CEO, Joe Woolley
Updates from Membership Manager, Lauren Bland
Break into small groups to connect and network with Chamber and community members.
We can't wait to see you! Register today!
Thank you for registering to attend the Nashville LGBT Chamber’s Network Connect: April PM Brewing Up Business! For this event, we will be using Airmeet. We think you will really like the new look and features! This platform is best accessed on Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge on a laptop or desktop computer. Dial in by phone is NOT an option. Read the instructions below or view the attached document with step by step instructions and screenshots to help you access and navigate Airmeet. Please allow plenty of time to get logged in.
Need help? If you have any trouble accessing the event, please contact Lauren Bland at 615-507-5185 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm CT
- Chamber Announcements (10 minutes)
- Networking (20 minutes)
- Mid-event Check In (10 minutes)
- Networking (20 minutes)
How to login to event:
- Click on the event link
- Click on the “Enter Airmeet” button
- You will see several options to login, through LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Email or as a Guest
- If you login as a Guest, you will need to enter a few details so that other attendees can identify you including Name, Title, Organization, City and County.
- Review the details and "Enter Airmeet"
- You will be taken to a microphone and camera check to ensure those are working properly
- Once you’ve tested your equipment, click “Enter Venue"
Once you enter the venue:
- When you are connected to the Airmeet, you will enter the Chamber Networking Cafe. You will listen to short announcements from the Chamber and then start networking.
- Join a roundtable by clicking on a seat, switch between tables or meet one-on-one...we've got you covered however you like to network!
- When the program is about to begin, a 10 second countdown will appear at the bottom of your screen. The speakers will appear onscreen and the program will begin. At that time, the networking function is disabled, you will automatically be muted and your video will not be visible.
During the program:
- In the black box on the right hand side of your screen, you can view attendees, chat to everyone or directly to one individual.
- Please enter your contact information in the chat box.