Network Connect February: PM Brewing Up Business
Thursday, February 17, 2022 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (CST)
About the Event:
Join us on Thursday, February 17th for PM Brewing Up Business co-hosted by díVine House, a black-owned business and one of our newest members! A cash bar will be available, but the first 40 attendees will receive a complimentary drink. Wine and appetizers will be half off during this event! Don't miss out!
2320 West End Ave | Nashville, TN 37203
This is an in-person event, but a virtual option will be available for all guests. A link to a virtual networking event will be sent to guests prior to the event. Further instructions to follow.
All NLGBTCC networking events are free to members and first-time guests. Non-member admission is $10. If you are a first-time guest, reach out to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for complimentary registration.
Safety is of the utmost importance at this event. We will be continually monitoring the COVID outbreak numbers and implementing precautions and guidelines for this event. At a minimum you can expect:
- We strongly encourage guests to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking.
- For the safety of you and others, it is important to stay home if you aren't feeling well. We have a virtual networking option for guests who aren't comfortable attending in-person or who aren't feeling well.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the event space.
- We encourage guests to utilize the “fist bump” or “elbow bump” instead of a handshake while networking. This will reduce the spread of germs.
Parking is located on the street, the back parking lot (while space lasts) which can be located through the alley, and in the parking garage under Office Depot (NOT Chili’s).
About díVine House
Our space is an eclectic upscale lounge and private event space where you can experience wine, art, and a good time! We designed díVine House with you in mind. We promise you an experience that offers comfort, the ability to relax, enjoy coffee, tea, a quality glass of wine, or even a sparkling water – coupled with the perfect location for a great conversation or to get lost in your own thoughts. Our house is your new home “away from home”. Join us…you won’t want to leave.
We will provide support to Middle Tennessee vendors which will include (but not be limited to):
- Sourcing local coffee and wine
- Sourcing locally grown food
- Sourcing Nashville and Tennessee made products
- Using local bakers to provide our desserts
- Supporting local non-profit events
2320 West End Ave
Nashville, TN 37203 United States
Nashville LGBT Chamber Board of Directors
Official Chamber Event