Role: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Reports To: Director of Performance Marketing
Location: Nashville, TN
We are creating a best-in-class organization and seeking a key marketing team member to join our quickly growing company. This position will play a very important part in our overall digital strategy and will serve as a key support role within our rapidly growing marketing department.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for marketing, wants to build their overall marketing skills and knowledge and be in an organization in which they can actually make a difference. Successful candidates will show attention to detail, be very well organized, and have solid project management skills. This is a newly created position and will report to the Director of Performance Marketing.
This position will touch all areas of marketing in various ways and while there will be set duties and responsibilities, part of the fun of this role will be the new and evolving projects that accompany a startup. Managing agencies, trafficking creative, and pulling various reports are all in scope for this role. Integrating new partners and ensuring their success at launch will also be a key responsibility.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the fast-paced environment of healthcare consolidation and gain experience in a performance-driven, private equity-backed company.
We are looking for people who are:
· Problem Solver
· Eager to learn new skills
· Easy going
· Execution Focused
• Manage key projects for the department ensuring timely deliverables
• Digital agency support and management inclusive of trafficking creative
• Key team member with onboarding new practices
• Assist in managing reporting and dashboards. Prepare reports for key executives
• Owner of the marketing calendar
• Oversee the secret shopper program
• Asset management and coordination
• Working with designers to create ads for various campaigns
*Please note: this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities required for this position. Duties and responsibilities may change with or without notice.
Keys to Success:
- Strong work ethic and willingness to dig in
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with initiative and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Can-do attitude about finding solutions
- Highly detail-oriented and able to synthesize and effectively communicate findings
- Excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate a track record with the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast-paced environment
A qualified candidate should be an accomplished marketing and customer engagement professional with the following minimum competencies:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably with a digital focus
- Experience working inside an agency is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Previous work with a centralized support model is preferred
- Multi-location experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, walking
- Hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity are sufficient to maneuver in an office environment (keyboard, phone, copier, and other office equipment
- Mobility required to maneuver travel requirements
Southern Orthodontic Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Click here to APPLY!