Insurance Claims Specialist – Part Time
Nashville CARES is looking for ambitious individuals who have a solid work ethic, are independently driven, and possess strong analytical skills. Are you interested in using your skills to support individuals living with HIV? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Process claims for co-pays and deductibles accurately according to established procedures
- Processing applications
- Maintain database to accurately track and manage program disbursements and client data
- Interact with Physician’s Offices, Insurance Companies and Pharmacies as needed
- Communicate with clients to ensure accurate coverage information on an ongoing basis
- Actively participate as a member of the team to ensure completion of goals
- Maintain documentation in client charts of contacts with clients, Medical Case Managers, Insurance companies, medical and pharmacy providers
- Actively participate in process review and cross-training sessions to ensure a broad understanding of program processes and facilitate process improvement
For more information about this job or to apply please visit our Indeed listing.