Interior Designer (Licensed)
Our life and work places team delivers tailored solutions for both workplaces and community-focused developments, creating value for our clients and the people who experience these places.
- Assess client and project needs, evaluate and document design direction, and focus on the entirety of the experience that creates inspiring spaces.
- Play a key role in large projects.
- Collaborate and support interior design assignments with other architects, interiors, and other personnel within our design studio.
- Compile data, perform design computations and prepare plans and renderings.
- Maintain library, create finish boards, order samples, develop furniture specifications and furniture specification books, create final project finish record books, meet with sales representatives and create renderings.
- Assist in project finish and color selection, interior spatial design, and document coordination from schematic design through construction documents.
- Compile construction documents such as material specifications, furniture specifications, millwork, and interior detailing.
- Coordinate drawings with other disciplines. Assist with internal furniture and space planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design/Architecture from an accredited university; NCIDQ Certificate is preferred.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of job-related design experience required.
- Previous experience in commercial interior design, preferably within an architectural firm, is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop software.
*You must include a portfolio of work samples along with a resume/CV in your online application.
Gresham Smith is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Gresham Smith provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability or any other classification protected by law.