We are looking for a fun and smart Junior Publicist to join our team in Nashville. This position is right for someone with 1-2 years of prior experience at a public relations agency or for entry-level candidates looking to launch their career in public relations.
As a junior publicist, you will work with our team to help clients achieve their PR goals. Your day-to-day job will include:
- Pitching press to cover our clients
- Coordinating influencer campaigns to promote our clients
- Drafting marketing communications
- Supporting on-site events
- Generally, anything needed to get the job done
We work with fun and interesting clients, including restaurants, nightlife, hotels, beer, wine, spirits, home décor, fashion, gyms, and entertainment.
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for the fun things in life
- Reading news sources daily
- Follow influencers and brands on social media
- Be friendly and professional
- Write well
- Think creatively
- Solve problems
- Respond quickly
- Adapt easily
- Follow through
- Take pride in doing a good work
- Be willing to do the work to over deliver results for our clients
Working at DOG AND A DUCK
DOG AND A DUCK is a good place to work. You have the freedom to try new things, opportunities to grow professionally and a team mentality to help you achieve your goals. DOG AND A DUCK is a creative, collaborative, and supportive environment. We work best when our team has a great work/life balance. We believe in moving quickly, being nice while you do it and having fun along the way.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Sense of Humor
Nashville area with mostly remote work available
Generous paid vacation and holiday plan
Health and dental insurance
401K with employer matching
A team that values “please,” “thank you” and recognizing good work
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume, a writing sample, your LinkedIn profile, and a note describing yourself to email@example.com.