Role: SEO Coordinator, Website Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Reports To: VP of Marketing
Location: Nashville, TN
We are creating a best-in-class organization and seeking a key marketing team member to join our quickly growing company. This role will manage our platform SEO strategy and websites across our portfolio of orthodontic practices.
This candidate will need to have an understanding of SEO principles and be willing to dig in and find ways to increase our organic presence. You will be expected to manage SEO plans and execute those plans, via the support and guidance from external agencies (you’ll get a roadmap to execute). You will be the one managing SEO for the platform. It is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the ever-evolving world of organic marketing.
In addition to SEO responsibilities, you will be asked to perform basic website management tasks such as uploading images, videos, various content, etc. Technical work will be handled via 3rd party vendor.
This role is an exciting opportunity to improve our partner's online presence, work in the fast-paced environment of healthcare consolidation, and gain experience in a performance-driven, private equity-backed company.
We are looking for people who are:
- Challenges to the status quo
- Problem Solver
- Easy going
- Execution Focused
- Eager to learn new skills
- Conduct research, analysis, and audits to support the strategy and optimization of our practices SEO and local listings programs.
- Perform on-page optimization, such as meta descriptions and title tags, for websites as well as off-page backlinking strategies utilizing a 3rd party tool and our local level marketing teams
- Must demonstrate a track record with the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Create executive-level dashboards that clearly show the platform KPIs around organic marketing
- Manage and optimize local listings via 3rd party tool currently in place.
- Create a workflow for platform practices regarding field asks for website updates
- Work closely with website vendor for updates, projects, optimizations, etc.
*Please note: this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties and responsibilities may change with or without notice.
Keys to Success:
- Strong work ethic and willingness to dig in
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with initiative and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Can-do attitude about finding solutions
- Highly detail-oriented and able to synthesize and effectively communicate findings
- Excellent communication skills
A qualified candidate should be an accomplished marketing and customer engagement professional with the following minimum competencies:
- 1-3 years of experience in organic marketing
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEM understanding a plus)
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, and other Search related programs
- Project management experience is a plus
- Previous work with a centralized support model is preferred
- Multi-location experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, walking
- Hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity are sufficient to maneuver in an office environment (keyboard, phone, copier, and other office equipment
- Mobility required to maneuver travel requirements
Southern Orthodontic Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Click here to APPLY!