Love Your Job! Join Our Team Today!
Welcome to a one-of-a-kind vacation escape in the heart of Nashville. A resort community inspired by the laid-back Margaritaville lifestyle, masterfully designed to be your new happy place. Margaritaville Hotel Nashville offers a premium experience and friendly, genuine island-inspired service. Our restaurant is upscale casual, high volume, and located inside of the Margaritaville Hotel in Downtown Nashville. We offer an exciting employment opportunity where creating and delivering fun and escapism for our guests is the goal we seek to exceed every day.
Reasons to Love Margaritaville Hotel Nashville:
- Discounted premium parking in Downtown Nashville
- Hotel and resort discounts
- 90% of our Team Members say “I Love My Job”
- 92% of our Team Members say they are proud to work for our company
- Ranked in the top 10% of properties on TripAdvisor
- Voted Best New Hotel in 2020 by USA Today’s 10Best
- 2020 Stella Award for Best Design & Decor
Are you ready to work in paradise? Are you ready to create and deliver FUN and ESCAPISM for every guest every time? Join the Margaritaville Hotel Nashville family and love where you work! If you're energetic, professional, and passionate about hospitality, we'd love to hear from you. Open to part-time and full-time Team Members. Pay starting out at $6/Hour plus tips.
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
- Requires 6th grade math level.
- Requires 6th grade language level.
- Six months to one year serving experience preferred.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- No employee will pose a direct threat to the health/safety of self or others.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction; respond to guest questions or problems in a timely, professional manner.
- WORK HABITS: Meet the hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, attendance, and punctuality; report to work and return from breaks on time; give advance notice when absence is anticipated; require typical amount of supervision; accept work assignments without complaints.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Accept opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance or cross-train for other hotel positions; solve routine problems that occur on the job; ask questions when not sure how to complete something; learn new skills as quickly as most others in the same job.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY: Follow the hotel’s recommended safety, security and emergency procedures; follows hotel procedures for key control, lifting heavy objects and/or using chemicals; reports potential security risks and hazardous conditions to management.
- FOOD/BEVERAGE PRESENTATION: Prepare and arrange food or drinks that are attractive and appetizing to the guests; receives few complaints about the food served; inspect food being served; meet service standards.
- STOCKING: Stock according to service standards; inspect to ensure stock is adequate before beginning functions; know what items are not available to guests; re-stock the self-service areas as food and beverages are consumed to prevent shortages; replace and rotate stock correctly; keep table condiments stocked during service functions.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)