Valet Parking Attendant / Bell Services / Shuttle Services at Fairfield Downtown/The Gulch
Bird Dog Parking, LLC at the Fairfield Inn Nashville Downtown/The Gulch is now hiring a motivated and disciplined applicant. We are looking for driven individuals who can work well in a hospitality environment. Experience with customer service or valet is absolutely necessary!
If you like to work outside in an active work environment and take cash home every day, then contact us today. We are currently conducting interviews daily for full/part time employment for these openings. Please apply to schedule yours!!
Valet Parking Attendant Responsibilities:
- Able to help the hotel guests get checked in smoothly while making them feel welcome and appreciated
- You'll be outdoors on your feet for 8+ hours doing fast paced and fun work- time flies here
- Confident driving is a must since we drive guests to downtown restaurants and bars.
- Knowing the area to recommend things for guests to see and do.
- Providing luggage assistance to help guests arrive and depart from their guest rooms
Valet Parking Attendant minimum requirements:
- Must pass a background check
- Valid US driver's license is a must
- Must be 23 or older to be considered
- Can operate a manual car and have excellent driving skills!
- Authorized to work in the US
- No visible tattoos while wearing short sleeves and shorts
- Must be able to stand and run for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- Clean driving record (no moving violations in the last 12 months)
Valet Parking Attendant Compensation:
$10/hr base pay with the opportunity to earn $10 to $25 per hour and beyond with the help of tips. Great customer service will make you get great tips!
Apply online at birddogparking.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage anyone with an armed forces background to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $25.00 per hour