2021 Annual Report
Reflecting upon the past year, the Nashville LGBT Chamber of Commerce has seen several triumphs, and successes though it was not without obstacles. This year the Chamber did not just persevere, we thrived.
The Chamber proudly shares a summary of the past year through our Annual Report.
The report illustrates everything the Chamber worked on and accomplished.
We thank our committed staff and volunteers, involved board, and the support of our members and community partners who helped us progress this year.
Yours in service,
The Nashville LGBT Chamber Board of Directors and Staff
- Joe Woolley, Chief Executive Officer
- Lauren Bland, Membership Manager
- Terry Vo, President; External Affairs, Comcast
- Clayton Klutts, Treasurer; President, The Renaissance Therapy Group
- Joshua Wood, Secretary; Partner, Waller
- Raquel Barlow, Asst.Vice Pres- Diversity Part./Programs; AllianceBernstein
- Michelle Gaskin Brown, Manager of Public Policy; Amazon
- Adrianna Flax, Senior Director; Culture Shift Team
- Nicole Gibson, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant; Dell Technologies
- Jon Grayson, Director of Government Relations; HCA Healthcare
- Olivia Hill, Power Plant Assistant Manager; Vanderbilt University
- Caitlyn A. Lovell, Trust Administrator; Cumberland Trust & Investment Co.
- Jake Martino, Director Mobility Solutions Product & Innovation; Bridgestone
- Brady O’Rourke, Founder and CEO; Social Link
- Brian Rosman, Owner; DOG AND A DUCK
- Dez Stephens, Founder + CEO; Radiant Health Institute
- Marisa Swystun, Sen. Dir. of Development; Center for Nonprofit Mgmt