December 31, 2021 is the LAST DAY to Apply for SBA COVID Relief
Here is the link to REGISTER for the COVID EIDL Outreach webinars before the Dec 31 2021 Deadline to Apply.
- 12/10/2021, 1100a- 1200p CST
- 12/22/2021, 1100a- 1200p CST
Did you know: There is still time for business owners to apply for the COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan!
The SBA has enhanced the COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program. Small businesses, including agricultural businesses and non-profit organizations can apply for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) to help with the COVID-19 crisis. We will provide information on how to apply and where you can get additional help with preparing for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan before the December 31, 2021, deadline.
Come learn the latest about the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan that concludes December 31, 2021...
- Yes, “GRANT” money is still available for some
- Yes, the loan maximum increased to 2 million (up from 500K)
- Yes, these loans are direct from SBA
- Yes, eligible use of funds has been expanded
- Yes, processing of certain COVID-19 EIDL submissions will continue after the December 31, 2021, deadline