FOLLOW-UP: Doing Business with Metro
Join SBA Wednesday, October 27th at 11:00 am for our next How to Do Business Webinar.
The webinar is free, but advanced registration is required. You can register online by clicking here.
This course will focus on understanding the government purchasing process, submitting a successful bid, and delivering results that take your firm to the next level.
Individuals who successfully complete this webinar will be able to answer the following queries:
- How, generally, does the local government purchasing process work?
- What are the key aspects of a successful offer?
- What are the major pitfalls to avoid when bidding on a contract/working with local government?
- What is the advantage of subcontracting vs. prime contracting?
- How can a business leverage government contracts to obtain more/larger scale work?