FOLLOW-UP: Growing Together Part 4: Rerouting Your Path Forward
From the Nashville Area Chamber:
Growing Together Part 4
Rerouting Your Path Forward
Friday, May 29, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
Growing Together is an initiative of the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce that convenes and connects women in business. This network is designed to empower women to succeed in business by providing training, resources and mentoring opportunities.
Join us for the final installment of Growing Together, a four-part webinar series focusing on realigning, rebooting, redesigning and rerouting your business in response to the effects of COVID-19.
Part 4: Rerouting Your Path Forward
Brittany will lead us through a conversation for resilient leaders on ways to reimagine and realign on the roles and responsibilities of your team in order to thrive in our new workplace environment.
Grab your device or notebook for notes and let’s discuss:
- Perspective: Developing and inspiring a growth mindset across your team
- Personal Branding: Identifying and maximizing the value of your people in new ways
- Professional Development: Leveraging learning to cultivate the culture and capabilities of your team
Participants in this session will learn how to:
- Develop and inspire a growth mindset with their team
- Leverage personal branding to maximize the strengths of your people to add value to the organization in new ways
- Structure a learning and development strategy that elevates both company culture and colleague capabilities
Join online or join by phone using 1-408-418-9388 Access code: 969 805 567 Meeting password: wWDDB2xHY58