Effective communication with multicultural markets begins with decoding the cultural DNA of the target audience. CST’s multicultural communications leader, Marcela Gómez, shares how the firm always starts each project with a data-driven approach, how to identify acculturation levels, and how to develop a meaningful call to action that resonates with its audience.
Here are few takeaways you can expect from the Communicating Across Cultures webinar:
- The difference between language-driven and culture-driven approaches
- Translation vs. transcreation
- Defining in detail your target audience
- How to identify cultural expectations of your target audience with CST’s Multicultural Lens (TM)
- How to establish key pillars for your target market based on acculturation level and culture